For The Readers in 2014
- Into The Pride was my first foray in urban fantasy, which earned an Evernight Reader's Choice award.
- One of A Kind (1st book of Meadows Family), published with Kimani Romance, featuring four cousins and their bid to be independent and finding love on their own terms.
- Part of the Executive Assistant anthology, as Michelle Rhys, an erotic romance set in the corporate boardroom.
- Carnival Temptress, part of the Revelers series, on my self-pub platform.
- Part of the free Tiny Treats Holiday micro reads with A Holiday Miracle.
- Read and recommended over 150 books for the USA Today Happy Ever Blog
Behind the scenes:
- Finished writing two out of three novellas for Boroughs Publishing
- Participated in NaNo with a 50K word (rough draft) book completed
- Jotting down ideas, collecting several research books for big project.
And what does 2015 bring?
- On self-pub platform: Something To Hold, Making Promises, Island Rendezvous (backlist from BET Arabesque books by end of January)
- One To Love (March), which is the 2nd book of the Meadows family series.
- Two of three novellas from Boroughs Publishing to hit digital shelves. Release date to be announced.
- Participating in St. Patrick's Day Tiny Treats Holiday Collection.
- Participating in 12 Alphas/ 12 Months multi-author box set (July); sequels to my story will be in separate box set in September
- Participating in Bad Boys on Vacation multi-author box set (July); sequels to story will be in separate box set in September
I look forward to continuing reading and recommending books for USA Today Happy Ever After Book club. And you can be sure that I'm also working on a variety of projects, behind the scenes. Thank you for your support. Feel free to join my newsletter email list to keep updated with my busy schedule.
All the best,